SECOND CALL FOR ABSTRACT
THE 20TH CONGRESS OF THE NORDIC FEDERATION OF MIDWIVES 12 –14 MAY 2016 IN GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN #midwives4all
NJF Congress welcomes abstracts on subjects within sexual and reproductive health and the theme midwives4all.
· Abstracts should be original work.
· List author Names, Titles, Institution, City and Country, the presenting author name should be underlined.
· Contact person email address should be included.
· Abstracts must not exceed a maximum of 300 words and include the headings: background, aim, methods, results and conclusion.
· Indicate your preferred presentation type; Oral or Poster (the final decision will be made by the Scientific Committee)
· Abstracts must be submitted by October 31st 2015 for consideration by Nordic midwife researchers and the Scientific Program Committee.
· Authors will be notified of provisional acceptance of abstracts by January 15 th 2016 and will also be notified if the abstract has been selected for an oral, workshop or poster presentation.
· Congress language will be English. Only abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed.
More information njfcongress.se