EMA and the Swedish Association of Midwives welcome all subjects within the theme how the midwifery education can develop forward to the 21st Century. We would like to set a focus on how to develop midwifery competence, transcultural understanding and student-centred learning in midwifery education
• Abstracts should be original work and written in English, the Conference language.
• Abstracts must not exceed a maximum of 300 Words and include the sub-headings:
Background, Aim, Methods, Results, Conclusion and Grant support.
• Abstracts must be submitted by March 31st for consideration by the Scientific
• Authors will be notified of abstracts by May 15th 2019 and will also be notified if the
abstract has been selected for an oral, workshop or poster presentation.
• Submit your abstract at emaeducation2019.se
Second Call for Abstracts . . . . . . . . . February 1, 2019
Abstract submission opens . . . . . . . March 31, 2019
Notification of Abstracts . . . . . . . . . . May 15, 2019
Early bird registration deadline . . . .June 30, 2019